11/23/2005

Last Night in G-Vegas

Here it is, my last night in G-Vegas. WOW! I thought it would never come. Let's stroll down memory lane for just a minute. It was exactly one week ago this evening when I was packing for a trip I wasn't even taking. I ran to the store for last minute items, finished ironing clothes, and prepared a man for the next days departure. Similarly, today, I ran to the store for last minute items, finished ironing clothes, and prepared a WOman for the next days departure. How ironic is it that! I pride myself in taking care of others and lending a helping hand which at times frustrates the hell out of me. It is almost complusive. I have to be the one to get things done or somehow I have failed. Anyway, enough about my dysfunction and on to the topic at hand. Instead of packing someone else, I am packing myself and getting out of G-Vegas. It is only for a few days, and I will be "working" but I am not sure I can really call it that. I get to hang out at the tourney and chat with all the players. Not too bad. I hope I don't get too bored .... jealous is more like it. I would prefer to playing in it than working at it but I will take what I can get. And it gets me out of my crazy house and lifestyle for a brief getaway. Sneaking in a body massage somewhere along the way would be top notch.
I will take plenty of pics and update after I get back in town early next week. I will not have computer access to blog while in route BUT you can bet I will log all events and report back.
Til then!

No comments: