9/11/2005

Poker Stars?

I have finally gotten my PC fixed so I decided to get back to online play. It has been a really long time for me and perhaps that was a good thing. I signed up for an account at Poker Stars.net since it has come so highly recommended from so many. Much to my dismay I came to realize how much I dislike online poker. Not because of this particular site but because these idiots play like shit and you can't get any real practice. I played 6 sit n go's and finished...4th, 4th, 28th, 17th, 40th, 10th (not in that order). I was screaming at my own computer screen over some dumbass in Idaho who calls me with crap and sucks out....

To be honest, I remember all of these type scenario's when I used to play online (bcf, before computer failure) and I am not sure I like it. It leaves me all wound up inside. Now I just need a release. I know I have a problem when I continued to register for more and more play. It is almost a quest now to see how many I have to play before I hit one....
I will have to keep you posted on that. As far as the site is concerned, I enjoyed playing on it and it is very user friendly. So the recommendations were valid.

There is one thing that runs true to my heart. Nothing beats a live game.

No comments: