12/23/2006

Poker Bitches are Hot or Not?

It is kinda cool the mixed response from various poker players when they share their feelings about bitches at the poker tables. I don't mean the nasty women that just pick on everything and everyone. I am simply using an adjective, of sorts, for women at the felt. By any means am I calling my fellow ladies, and myself, a bitch but we are all known to have our moments.

Recently, I have noticed that guys have become more aware of us chicks at the table. Most think it is hot as hell when a lady can talk about poker intelligently. I think they have a point. If a man were to talk to me in depth about personal experience in a female dominated area, I would kinda think it was hot too, especially if had Matthew Mc's abs. So my question to you out there reading this:

Is it hot to have an intelligent woman share poker with you or just another competitor for you to take down?

Give me some feedback on this.....

2 comments:

CJ said...

H-O-T

It's not even close. Why do you think I want to get my girlfriend to play?

Besides... how many stories of you tilting Otis have we heard? ;-)

Easycure said...

It's hot.

Women in poker = GOOT!

And on the plus side, men are vulnerable to their wares.