12/16/2006

Santa came early!

As some witnessed a couple of weeks ago during a tourney at The Mark, I sold my car. It has been a long time coming. It was a good truck but I have wanted a new car for a long time now. TheMark is on his second new car in about 3 years and I haven't ever own a new car. Until now. I am now the proud owner of an 07 Chevy Tahoe. It is a light silver color with black interior. The things I love about this car are its captains chairs in the second row, the black interior is awesome after looking at grey for 7 years, and all the bells and whistles. It is fully loaded. TheMark has told me he is jealous and wants one. I told him he should get one or get a convertible and we can switch off. His beastly 300 STR is too much for me. I am somewhat of a simple girl, give me too much power behind the wheel and I will go wild. lol


The very next morning after receiving my car, Santa's elves brought us (me) a present. As some of you witnessed on that same Saturday, TheMark asked if he could go to Vegas with Otis. I quickly replied: "if I can get my dog". He didn't go, so I ruled out getting the dog. I was wrong. It is the cutest fur ball you will ever see, and so sweet. A bowling friend of mine came up with a cute name for him, Jax. It just fits him. The rugrats are so happy. It was the first time the oldest was brought to tears of joy. It hits a person straight in the heart when they make someone so happy they cry for joy, especially your little girl. TheMark admits that was priceless. So, I will be very busy in the next several weeks/months training my little pooch. As soon as i can get a copy of a photo, I will post a pic for all to see.
So excited....gotta run after my third rugrat!

1 comment:

AlCantHang said...

Wait, you got a dog AND TheMark didn't get to come to Vegas?

Something is wrong here.