1/14/2007

It's been a while

Ya, I know it has been awhile. It has been even longer since I have played serious poker for an extended time. I did play in the Bad Blood New Year's Day game in G-Vegas and finished 3rd. I was pleased with my finish. I had to hang tough for a majority of the day. It was hard sitting around waiting to get a hand. But I did it. The cosmic forces were in line for me I guess. They had to be since I haven't played in such a long time and really have just lost my momentum. The desire is somewhat lost. If I know I have to be somewhere or do something at a certain time than I am already checked out of the game. I guess it has been obvious in my lack of posting that I have checked out of poker for some time now. Don't get me wrong I do enjoy playing and if I had a different life would even pursue it further. I feel confident that I would be very good at it. I am cool with what life has brought into my life. On most days I enjoy it. It really is funny what God throws in your life and more importantly how we deal with it.

I am sure we can incorporate into our poker playing some how?!

No comments: