2/12/2007

Enough is Enough

Ok...so Satan came and kicked my ass big deal. I am still fighting this "cold". I can't remember the last time I felt "normal". This is getting to be a bit much. It's not like I am ignoring the symptoms or not taking meds for it. I am taking the meds regularly and still I stay the same. I am only doing what I have to in order to survive. The wonderful hubby is picking up the rest. But a person can only watch so much tv and take so many naps. Perhaps it isn't a "cold" anymore. Perhaps it is something more. Whatever it is the meds the MD told me to take aren't taking care of it so perhaps he shoudl give me something else. DUH!

I have tried just about every over the counter med you can try and still no relief. What does a girl have to do in this town to get some meds to kick this cold's ass. Apparently, more than what I am doing. OK no more Mrs. Nice Girl.....I have to get some relief from this crap.

No comments: