2/15/2007

Lady Luck

A friend of mine called me one afternoon and told me of a gala taking place in Greenville, SC that I might be interested in going to. It is a benefit evening in support of a foundation that helps victims of domestic violence. The foundation, Safe Harbor, is holding a formal gala March 10, 2007. (see link below) For entertainment they will be holding a poker tournament that the first one hundred registered people attending the gala. Of course there will be other events going on as well. I have sent some e-mails in hopes that some Vegas connections will come through and sponsor this event. It is a worthy cause and something that I feel strongly about. I have been fortunate to not be a victim of domestic violence but that doesn't mean I cannot try to understand what someone would go through trying to rebuild their life.

Please check this out. www.ladyluckgala.com

I am asking my fellow poker friends to help support this foundation any way you can. The gala is formal and would be a nice evening out for the wife and hubby. You both can play poker. Even if you haven't played before. No biggie. It is just for fun and to support such a worthy foundation in our own community. You must purchase your event ticket AND register separately for the tournament in order to play.

I hope to see you there.
Ms All-In

No comments: