5/10/2007

Tag, I am it?

OK ...so I was tagged. I have to share seven details about myself and then tag seven others to do the same (comment section of their blog)

Here we go.....

1. I can play the violin, mostly classical. Don't play much now, last time I played was over ten years ago with the exception of my grandmother's funeral last year.

2. I love football and often yell at the TV since I am stuck watching it alone....the hubby isn't into sports to much.

3. As a senior in high school, I was in Miss Teen of New Jersey Pageant and won best talent and best interview.

4. My favorite mixed drinks are: amaretto & OJ, apple martini, and mojito. Not a fan of shots...ya I'm a wuss.

5. When I was a kid, I would eat dill pickles as a meal. Each year for Christmas my Dad would buy me the biggest jar (Sam's club) and I'd eat it in a week.

6. My favorite color is Red.

7. I love a great massage.....any givers out there?


OK people.......now that you know some of my skeletons....now it's your turn.

GRob: www.upforanything.net/poker
Otis: www.rapideyereality.com
CJ: www.upforanything.net
Falstaff: www.pokerspot.blogger
Al Can't Hang: www.alcanthang.com
BadBlood: www.badbloodonpoker.blogspot.com

No comments: